Awards & Upwards
2012 was another productive year for Parker Johnston! We participated in the Saanich School District #63 re-roofing program, completed the window replacements for Dallas Place, and of course we completed Uptown Mall’s Phase 2! We’re excited to play a part in the groundbreaking complex and can’t wait to find out which new retailers Uptown will bring to Victoria.
We were also recognized at the 2012 Commercial Building Awards with eleven awards for our work. We couldn’t be more proud of our team.
- Jeneece Place: Excellence Award for Community Housing & Community Award
- Beacon Plaza: Excellence Award for Commercial – Retail Renovation
- Victoria BMW: Excellence Award for Commercial – Auto
- Landrover Jaguar: Excellence Award for Commercial – Auto & Judges Choice Award
- Langford City Park: Excellence Award for Commercial – Recreation
- North Saanich Middle School: Excellence Award for Educational & Green Award
- The Oriental: Excellence Award for Heritage
- 834 Johnson: Excellence Award for Multifamily
With such a successful year behind us, we are excited to see what the New Year has in store for our team. We do know that 2013 is bringing us a brand new office and we can’t wait to share the details with you!